• Made in the USA – Commerce Township, MI
• Brew-ready compost tea mix
• Ready to use dry fertilizer
• Comprised of 25+ premium natural & organic raw materials
• Contains 44+ beneficial microorganisms
• Microorganisms and Nutrients — essential for soil health and plant growth
• Will remineralize and recolonize depleted garden soil
• Provides vigorous vegetative plant growth, flower development & fruit production
• Use it to Brew your own Compost Tea*
• Use it to Top Dress plants directly* to increase the microbial colonization and organic nutrification throughout the root zone
• Mix it directly into your grow media to make your own Super-Soil*
o *See usage instructions
PARTIAL NUTRIENT LIST
earthworm castings, bat guano, seabird guano, fish meal, crab meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, blood meal, bone meal, feather meal, fish bone meal, volcanic ash, rock phosphate, langbeinite, shrimp meal, insect frass, neem seed meal, oyster shell…ETC.
PARTIAL MICROBIAL LIST
Endomycorrhizal fungi: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. aggregatum, G. etunicatum
Ectomycorrhizal fungi: Rhizopogon villosullus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, S. citrinum
Bacteria: Bacillus azotoformans, B. coagulans, B. licheniformis, B. megaterium, B. pumilus, B. thuringiensis, Paenibacillus durum, P. polymyxa, Azotobacter chroococcum, Pseudomonas aureofaciens, P. fluorescens, Trichoderma: Trichoderma harzianum, T. koningii
To Brew Tea: Place ½lb of dry mix in a tea brewing bag per 5 gallons of water and place in a brew bucket or reservoir. Aerate/bubble the brew with moderate air stone 24-48 hours for best results.
As a Dry Fertilizer to Top Dress: Use 1/16 – 1/8 cup of Mix on the soil at the plant base and reapply every 15-90 days.
As a Dry Fertilizer and making Super-Soil: Mix 1/16 – 1/2 cup of Mix per dry gallon of soil or soilless medium prior to planting.