• Made in the USA – Commerce Township, MI
• Pre-brewed, liquid concentrate fertilizer tea
• Comprised of 25+ premium natural and organic raw materials
• Contains beneficial microorganisms and nutrients essential for soil & plant health
• Provide vigorous vegetative growth
• Promotes optimal flower development and fruit production
• Use as an Organic Additive along with any existing feeding regimen*
• Use as a Stand-Alone Organic Fertilizer*
o *See usage instructions
PARTIAL NUTRIENT LIST
earthworm castings, bat guano, seabird guano, fish meal, crab meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, blood meal, bone meal, feather meal, fish bone meal, volcanic ash, rock phosphate, langbeinite, shrimp meal, insect frass, neem seed meal, oyster shell…ETC.
Use as an Organic Additive: Use compost tea in both veg and flower stages. Use with current nutrient regimen every feed and watering at a rate of 1 tbsp. (15ml) per gallon.
For clones/seedlings: Use 2ml per gallon.
For Flush: Use 5ml per gallon.
As a Stand-Alone Fertilizer: Use 60ml per gallon of water for each feeding.